Most of us are a big fan of anything that is fried. So, this raw banana too will be a hit among many.
Try it. Eat it. Enjoy it.
And, here is the recipe.
SOURCE Mother in law
Raw banana – 1 medium sized
Ginger garllic paste – 1 & 1/2 tsp
Chilly powder/Kulambhu powder – 3TBsp
Tumeric powder – 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Water to make paste
Oil to shallow fry
- Peel the skin of the raw banana like this.
- Cut it into round slices. About 1/4″ each.
- Pressure cook up to one whistle after adding enough water.
- In the meantime, make a paste of chilly powder, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder and salt. Add water and let the paste be little watery. Check salt.
- Dip the cooked raw banana slices in the paste and let it soak for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat oil in dosa tawa.
- When the oil is hot, place the rawa banana slices one by one. Cook in medium flame for about 10-12 minutes.
- Turn the raw banana slices and cook them on the other side too. About 5-7 minutes.
- Once the raw banana turns golden brown and crisp on the outside, drain the excess oil in kitchen towel.
Serve hot. Enjoy 🙂